Anniversary!!!
It's my 5 year wedding anniversary today...woot!!! I've been so blessed to share my life with this man. God picked him for me and I could not be happier. I always knew that I loved him and that we were meant to be together, but with each passing day, week, and year I appreciate him more. I gave him his present a few days early. It was a wood sign, since that is the 5 year traditional gift (wood), that says, "have I told you lately that I love you...". It was the song we danced to at our wedding and I couldn't resist. I'll work on posting a picture when I get home today or tomorrow. I just know with all that I am that life would not be as fun or as complete without him to share it with.
Okay, enough with the mushy stuff. Today we are going to hang out all day! I am working again currently(go figure right) so I will have to sleep for part of the day. Also, my best friend and I are on week 3/day 3 of our 5K training program so we will be getting together for exactly 30 minutes of workout time at some point today. I really want to see a movie and have a nice dinner tonight, but since the hubs has drill Saturday, bright and early, we will have to make it somewhat of an early night. Meh...as long as it is a day with him I will be a happy happy girl (I know I said enough with the mushy...sorry :)).
Off on another more annoying and trivial note; we are trying to get our house hunting under way and DH's (dear husband) mother is being highly annoying. She is laying on a hugely thick guilt trip due to the fact we want to house hunt, gasp!, 30 minutes away. It's infuriating and offensive that all she can think about is herself, and the fact that to see us will inconvenience her. Not to mention that to live where she lives buys us a crummy house or a crummy neighborhood due to our financial situation. Also, it's 30 minutes online map time and we all know those are always longer times than reality. Ugh...sorry couldn't end today without a hefty vent. We will be looking closer to her, but we are realistic about our money, and I can't wait to see how the drama unfolds.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home